Denver-Boulder REALTOR® specializing in upsizing, downsizing, relocation, first-time home buyers, foreclosures, investment properties, and short sales.
As a Colorado native serving real estate clients all along the Front Range since 2005, Lydia provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise as she guides you through the process of making YOUR real estate dreams come true. Her role as a mother to four children has served as a foundation for her business. Juggling her children's individual wants, needs, communication styles & plenty of multi-tasking has translated perfectly to her role as your Real Estate Advisor for life. Whether it's finding the ideal home, negotiating the right deal, or advising you of all the associated pros and cons, your best interests are always her top priority. As a lifelong athlete, coach, and fitness instructor, Lydia finds the right balance between being a team player and helping her clients find their competitive edge. Hallmarks of her business include responsiveness, attention to detail, problem-solving, community involvement, and innovation.
Professional Qualifications & Designations
- RE/MAX Executive Club, 100% Club, Platinum Club & Chairman's Club: Awards given in recognition of outstanding sales production.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. Focus on professional negotiation and business building training.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE): Thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. Trained to provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
Personal Quick Facts
- Grew up in Fort Collins and moved to Boulder/Denver area in 1997.
- Graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder.
- We live in Arvada where we are raising our four children.
- I have a passion for interior design.
- I love being with my family, the outdoors, and fitness.