Denver-Boulder REALTOR® specializing in residential real estate, relocation and first time home buyers.
Sheri will make you feel immediately taken care of when you’re in her presence. She is attentive to your needs and concerns and backs it all up with her level of market knowledge and passion for real estate. Her design sense has been part of her ever since she helped her dad at his carpet store growing up. Sheri came into real estate with over 40 years of experience in business and sales. She has an innate affection for homes, loving every aspect of them, from design and decor to location. It was an ankle injury that was a catalyst for her true passion for real estate to be realized and she’s never looked back. She moved to Boulder from Southern California in 1982 and immediately established herself in the Boulder community. She raised her two daughters, owned and managed businesses, headed up the PTO, served as president of her HOA and managed club teams. In 2008 she and her husband blended families and have since lived in Broomfield. Currently, her most prized title is being called “Nana”. Sheri managed soccer alongside Lydia many years ago, and now this powerhouse duo continues to work together under Lydia’s Home Team.
Professional Qualifications & Designations
- RE/MAX Executive Club, 100% Club: Award given in recognition of outstanding sales production.
- RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert) Certification: The first and only negotiation credential recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. The certification is conferred by the Real Estate Business Institute.
- Certified Real Estate Divorce Specialist: Couples going through a divorce are experiencing one of the most stressful times in their lives. I have been trained in the real estate and tax aspects of divorce to better serve my clients going through this difficult life transition.
- Marketing & Financial Analysis: I developed strong marketing and financial analysis skills through my past experience running my own small service businesses. I use these skills daily in buying and selling homes.
- Designer: As an experienced designer, I can offer a unique perspective when looking for that perfect home that fits your lifestyle and can also put together a professional package when it's time to sell.
Personal Quick Facts
- Sheri's family is a mini-Brady Bunch! She has two amazing daughters that she raised in Boulder. Her husband, Ron, has two terrific son's that grew up in Broomfield. They brought the families together in 2008, and their only disappointment was that "Alice" never showed up.
- Formerly, Sheri Managed and Designed at Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma and Crate & Barrel.
- She oversaw Rocky Mountain Records through 1998 and was Co-Owner of the Video Station until 2008.
- Sheri loves to travel to New Orleans to spend time with her oldest daughter.