Buying a Home in Boulder, Denver and beyond!
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
Next, when evaluating a realtor & their office you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Does the realtor have your best interests in mind?
- Does the realtor take time to thoroughly explain things?
- How do I get experienced, professional assistance?
- How does the Realtor specialize in the area?
- How many transactions in the area has the office had?
- Can the realtor assist you with financing arrangements?
- Can the realtor provide references in the area?
- Is there more than one individual I can rely on for help?
- What reputation does the realtor and office have in the area?
When choosing an agent to work with when buying a home, you want to find someone not only with market expertise but expertise in neighborhoods. Our agents all live and work in the area and have first-hand knowledge of what each unique home in the Boulder area has to offer from schools, to commutes, to community, and everything in between. Many of our agents have spent a lifetime in these areas, raising children, working and enjoying all the activities our great state has to offer. Buying a home in Colorado is more than finding a place to live, more than anywhere else in the country it's buying a lifestyle. Let us show you why we are so proud to own homes in and around Boulder ourselves.
We're certain you'll be satisfied with our answers to these questions. Contact us if you would like a free consultation.